I am a mechanical engineer currently working in the field of industrial automation. I am based in south-central Indiana.
Clearly, the technology industry is already saturated with tried-and-true solutions for needs such as basic informational websites, userbase management, and online shopping. I see no need to re-invent the wheel, which is why I have chosen to focus on building more specialized solutions.
As an engineer, I believe that robustness and lifetime scalability are crucial considerations for any application.
As a developer, I work to create efficient, responsive, and customizable tools.
- Data-to-Report Tools - taking raw variable data as input and compiling it into a graphical report output
- Spacial and Geometric Generators - creating images, patterns, shapes, and textures based on input parameters
- Subjective Analysis Algorithms - determining the tone/mood/motivation behind a segment of text, voice, or music, beyond what is intrinsically evident from the objective structure
- Web-based Applications
- Product Customization Tools - allowing customers to modify product parameters and visualize the result three-dimensionally in their browser
- Simulators and Calculators - tools for generating quotes, simulating equipment, and visualizing results
- Userbase Management - despite my comment above with regards to re-inventing the wheel, I still encounter customers in need of unique userbase solutions. I aim to provide an organized, stable, and scalable database that will continue to meet the client's needs as their business grows.
- Scripting Tools
- Automation for Linux-based systems, including email handling and backup management
- Windows PowerShell scripting for Active Directory management
- VBA scripting for integrating Office applications
- Programming for robotic systems and industrial PLCs
In addition to software, I also work with:
- Controls and Automation
- Control panel design, specification, and wiring
- Safety circuit design
- Mechnical Design
- CAD and drafting for manufacture
- Protoype design and 3D-printing
If you would like to contact me, please submit the form below.